Sunday, September 25, 2005



Hey everyone! Very soon I am going to post an update about my recent trip to the beach and Petralona Caves. However, I don't have much time now, so I'm just going to go ahead and post some pictures- no, I don't have internet in my apartment yet, but I have figured out how to hook my computer up in the dorm playroom.

Above is one picture of the countryside of Halkidiki, and a picture of a fruit market in downtown Thessaloniki. I think Greece might have the most fantastic fruits and vegetables I have eaten. I am a particularly big fan of the grapes.

Below is one picture of the view from the White Tower (that Tall Thing I was telling you about) and one picture of Alexander of Macedon's palace, at Vergina. More pictures and updates are coming, including pictures of my apartment. However, first I have to fix my apartment so that it doesn't have lots of laundry strewn about, and I have to get the hell out of this playroom; there are about seventy five kids in here, screaming at the TV.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

someone should figure out how i can point,click and have some of those fruits and veggies appear in my fridge

Unknown said...

How about some pictures of the school!
Dad